What a fabulous and exciting turn out for the National Day of Dialogue! Thanks to all who participated, and we encourage you to catch the replay on our Events page.
Health care reform and Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) are front and center—please take time to write your elected officials and/or their staff about eliminating institutional bias and the Six Principles declaring independence for all:
- WE SUPPORT Enhanced Self-Care, Improved Coordination
- WE ENCOURAGE Community Integration and Involvement
- WE MUST Expand Accessibility of Services and Supports
- WE DESERVE That Our Nation Respect Personal Preference
- WE MUST Get People Participating in the Economic Mainstream
- WE DESERVE Investment in Improved Technology